At the 7th plenary meeting of its twentieth session, on 9 December 2021, the Assembly, on the recommendation of the Bureau, appointed the following nine members of the Advisory Committee on the nominations on judges for a three-year term commencing on 9 December 2021:
1) Mr. Dennis Dominic Adjei (Ghana);
2) Mr. Julian Fernandez (France);
3) Ms. Lucy Muthoni Kambuni (Kenya);
4) Ms. Milica Kolaković-Bojović (Serbia);
5) Mr. Erkki Kourula (Finland);
6) Ms. Sanji Mmasenono Monageng (Botswana);
7) Mr. Mauro Politi (Italy);8) Mr. Eduardo Rodríguez Veltzé (Bolivia); and
9) Mr. Sang-Hyun Song, (Republic of Korea).
The terms of the members will run from 9 December 2021 to 8 December 2024.
The Committee members would normally be designated for three-year terms, with the possibility of being re-elected only once.
Decision: Waiver of the impediment of four members of the Advisory Committee on Nominations of Judges to be re-elected.
II. Terms of reference
III. National nomination and selection procedures
ACN-07 meeting : ICC-ASP/19/11 - English | Español | Français | عربي
ACN-06 meeting : ICC-ASP/16/7 - English | Español | Français| عربي
ACN-05 meeting : ICC-ASP/15/8 - English | Español | Français | عربي
ACN-04 meeting: ICC-ASP/13/46 - English | Español | Français | عربي
ACN-03 meeting : ICC-ASP/13/22 - English | Español | Français | عربي
ACN-01 meeting : ICC-ASP/12/23 - English | Español | Français | عربي
ACN-02 meeting : ICC-ASP/12/47 - English | Español | Français | عربي
V. Background documentation
ICC-ASP/10/36 - English | Español | Français | عربي